Heaven Shall Burn was formed in autumn 1996, under the name 'Consense'. With the recording of their second demo in early 1997 the band changed their name to 'Heaven Shall Burn'. The name is taken from a Marduk album titled "Heaven Shall Burn... When We Are Gathered". In an interview with the band at decoymusic.com, the band said: "It’s not that we’re huge Marduk fans, but we liked the name. It sounds a bit provoking and so people ask us again and again for the meaning behind our name. It has been like that since the very beginning.
Read more about Heaven Shall Burn on Last.fm.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Iconoclast ( Part One: The Final Resistance )
- Deaf To Our Prayers
- Whatever It May Take
- Iconoclast (Part 1: The Final Resistance)
- The Split Program II
- Bildersturm - Iconoclast II (The Visual Resistance)
- The Split Program
- VETO (Deluxe Version)
- In Battle…
- In Battle There Is No Law
- In Battle... (There is No Law)
- In Battle
- The Split Program, Vol. 2
- Bildersturm: Iconoclast II (The Visual Resistance)
- Iconoclast: Part I (The Final Resistance)